Monday, August 29, 2005

Homecoming

Philippine Science High School will hold its annual Alumni Homecoming days from now…Should my doctor give me a go signal in tomorrow’s check up, I’d be looking forward to a great TGIF gimmick!
Let’s just say that this will be my first Gimmick cum Night Out with Friends for the year…In the States, I hardly had the time to go clubbing or watch movies with my cousins and friends because I had to take care of my dear Andrei…When I came back here in the Philippines, I had to do the same routine (even though we finally found a nanny for Andrei) and also because I’m immuno-compromised (can’t get exposed to sick people, even the slightest cough and cold virus will hit me)…
I would be taking the opportunity to personally thank friends and teachers who have prayed for me, donated blood, etc. It’ll also be a great time to see batchmates I haven’t seen for five years now…
I can’t imagine how time flies easily…F for Friday, F for Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home